This will be my last post.

If you are reading this then you’ve probably already read the previous post. But right now as I’m writing this one it still hasn’t been posted. I’ve set it to be released at midnight.
It is now around 11:30 PM and I am walking outside.

It just stopped raining and there are rain puddles everywhere. My hair is wet because I didn’t care enough to bring a coat with a hood. It’s annoying but fuck it. Not like it’s gonna matter anyway. Not where I’m going.

I’m gonna stop typing for a bit. Writing a post on your phone while walking is harder than I expected. I’ll continue when I get there.
-

I’m here. You’re probably wondering where “here” is. It’s on a bridge that crosses the Scheldt river. I’m obviously not gonna tell you which bridge. Not that it matters.

In about 5 minutes the previous post will go up. I’m just hoping the other guests show up before that time.

Speak of the devil..
Or rather speak of the demon clown. That’s number one. I expected him to show up sooner though. Guess he was busy torturing some other poor person.
Now where is..

Ah, there’s the mutt.
Good, everyone's here.
Aaaaand now they’re fighting. Just as expected. I’d commentate on who’s doing what but I can’t type that fast. Either way the post will go up soon. I sure hope this works.

If you’ve read the previous post you already know my secret. How I killed my best friend. If you remember what the only way to get rid of the black dog is, you should realize what I’m trying to do here.

It’s midnight.

The post should be up now. The fighting stopped. The dog is now looking at me. I think it knows?
It’s gone. The dog is gone. Ha, guess it worked after all.

Now it’s just me and the Demon clown.

Yeah look at me you motherfucker. I can’t get rid of you. But that doesn't fucking mean you can get your filthy claws on me.

You want me? Come and fish me out of the goddamned river, bitch!


Fien out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burned

Murderer

Merry Fucking Christmas