I can't do this anymore

I can’t go outside anymore. I always end up face to face with the demon clown. Even when I stick to the most busy streets I somehow end up being alone with that thing. Anyone reading this blog already knows what happens next. I get paralyzed, It laughs, I laugh, we all have a horrible time.
It doesn’t take long before the dog shows up. They fight, I barely escape.

This repeats every time I go outside. Even when I go with someone else. Somehow we lose track of each other and I end up in an empty street where that fucker shows up. Each time his wounds that the dog inflicted are gone.

He never appears inside my house though. Every now and then I see a glimpse of the dog. But never the clown thing. Sometimes it seems like the dog is guarding my house and keeping the clown away. But that can’t be right, can it?

Today I was supposed to be at a new years party. But there’s no way I can go. Not with that clown thing out there. I called it off and told them I was sick.
I wasn’t lying. I really do feel like shit. I have almost no energy and my shoulder still hurts like hell.

Every time I see that demon clown It’s like he takes a small part of me. There’s barely anything of the old Fien left. Soon I’ll be nothing but an empty husk. According to the stories that’s when he’ll take me.

Where does he take his victims? Do I even want to know? Will I even care? Do I even care now? I don’t even know anymore. I just want it all to end.

I’m going to bed. I’ll greet the new year if I wake up.

Comments

  1. I want to try and help you, but I don't even know your own problems to help you with. I just hope for the best for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Burned

Murderer

Merry Fucking Christmas