Merry Fucking Christmas

Went to visit my grandparents for christmas eve. We had dinner with the whole family like we do every year. Which always leads to some fucking drama. This year my aunt got drunk and started arguing with my grandfather.

So me and my sister stepped outside into the backyard to get away from the yelling drunk people. Not that I wasn’t drunk either but at least I wasn’t yelling.
My sister asked if I was alright.
I lied and said yes.
She saw through my lie. We talked. I was too drunk to remember what we talked about. Eefje obviously came up. Luckily I was not drunk enough to talk about the dog or anything that would have made me look crazy.

We hugged and she went back inside once her cigarette was finished. I wanted to wait untill the yelling stopped. That was my mistake.
Once I was alone it didn’t take long for the demon clown to show up.

I blinked and there he was. Standing once again in front of me. My body froze up like last time. He started laughing. It was a low wheezing laugh. I could barely hear it but then I heard another laugh. It took me a while to figure out that the second laugh was mine. I was laughing without knowing it. I tried to stop but I had lost control. Soon I was laughing so hard it hurt.
I tried to struggle and run but I couldn’t all I could do was laugh. Laugh and cry. I don’t know if the tears were from the empty laughter or if they were me being scared shitless.

That’s when it stopped laughing and started to reach its arm out towards me. Each of his fingers was a large and sharp claw. It was like there were five spears being pointed at my face. For a moment I thought I was gonna die. I tried to close my eyes but I couldn’t even do that.

When his claws were inches away from my face there was a black blur. Followed by blood splattering across my face. A crack and then a loud piercing shriek that made my ears bleed.

The dog was there. Growling at the Demon clown while holding his arm between its teeth. A green liquid dripped from the arm. The stench was horrible.
It smelled like 6 month old rotting flesh. I threw up on the spot.

The demon clown was now missing an arm. It turned towards the dog inhumanly fast. There were loud cracks as it moved. As if it’s bones were breaking with every movement it made.

It’s brightly colored suit tore apart and the green liquid poured out. For a moment I thought I saw it’s rotting organs.

More bones cracked as it leapt forward in a flash and attacked the dog. I heard a yelp followed by another shriek. By that point I was already running. I headed inside and ran straight to the bathroom to clean the disgusting stuff off my face.

I didn’t leave the bathroom for about an hour. My family asked if I was okay. I just said I was sick and had to throw up. Which was partly true. None of them saw the dog or the clown.

Even now thinking about it makes me want to throw up.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Burned

Murderer