Secret


I still haven’t told the full story. Anyone reading this blog has probably guessed that already. I stopped the last post about Eefje before I got there. I didn’t say how it all ended.
Because I can’t. It’s a secret I can’t reveal.

But it seems that my secret is what the hellhound is after. The Black Dog apparently hunts those who keep secrets. According to Rosa my best bet to get rid of it is to expose my secret. Rosa is another blogger who seems to know a lot about these things. So she’s probably right.
But I can’t.

I would love to have at least one of these things off my back. I would do almost anything but that isn’t one one of those things. Revealing my secret would mean breaking the promise I made. Eefje begged me and I can’t let her down a third time.

I will have to find another way to get rid of it and that demon clown as well. Because so far I haven’t found a single way to get rid of that fucker either. From what I’ve read that thing doesn’t stop stalking you. It eventually just decides to take you and then you’re never seen again.
Which makes it even worse than the dog.

There has to be a way. I can’t just sit here and wait for one of them to kill me. Or worse, take me away to who knows where and do who knows what. I don’t even want to think about it.

Someone once commented that I should just serve one of these fucking things. That the others would leave me alone if I did. But that’s bullshit!
I want to get rid of them! Working for them is the opposite of that!
Also that person was a servant themselves if I remember correctly. So obviously they’re biased as fuck and I can’t trust them.

If any non-servants out there have any ideas. Please tell me.
I can’t do this anymore. I can’t keep living like this.


P.S. I still think the Black dog is a stupid name for that thing.

Comments

  1. Sorry Fien, dear I was busy. As for your question, I know that you asked for non-servant answers, but... I feel I should support Gabriel's answer. It might work, just be careful who the ground is consecrated by, also death. Dying is always a good way to get away from... er most of them... One of them is rather specifically hard to get away from in that respect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die and Embrace the Archangel, be killed and server neither, or serve another and hope the protection will serve save you.

    Else, you're doomed.

    It's honestly the only way this will end.

    ~Kingfisher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You forgot the fourth option.

      Run. Run and live to spite them. Run and be free, see and live rather then trap yourself.

      If you're lucky, you may find other Runners, or maybe even a Fighter.

      Hopefully you're luckier than me and don't find other servents or Fears... I'm glad the Black Dog I know is trying to keep me alive and keep a secret buried.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Burned

Murderer

Merry Fucking Christmas